Six Feet Under

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Who Shot Sam?

Six Feet Under

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

New episodes start on June 6, but they've moved it to Monday. Can't wait, but I must say that I really liked watching it on Sunday - Monday is always so frantic. My big hope for the new season - the return of Arthur!
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Thought he was quite funny in the American version of The Office, though I know a lot of folks in here didn't dig it too much. IMO it wasn't too bad.
Masterpiece?

Post by Masterpiece? »

I'm happy with the Monday move. Now I won't have to decide between SFU and Desperate Housewives.

Yup, I'm hooked. :oops:
Everybody's hiding under covers... who's making Lover's Lane safe again for lovers?"
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

What time is it on? I don't want to have to choose between the Dead Guy du Jour and the abs end of my cardio class!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Masterpiece? wrote:I'm happy with the Monday move. Now I won't have to decide between SFU and Desperate Housewives.

Yup, I'm hooked. :oops:
Desperate Housewives just ended it's season. I think SFU will be wrapped up by the time Desperate Housewives returns, so the night switch is a bit baffling.

Still, Monday night works for me, though I'll probably have to have my dad tape it since we don't get HBO here.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

miss buenos aires wrote:What time is it on? I don't want to have to choose between the Dead Guy du Jour and the abs end of my cardio class!
9PM Miss BA.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

I'm very excited for the new season - this will be the first that Blue & I will watch at a regular pace - we only started watching last summer and got through all four seasons by renting DVDs, borrowing tapes from friends, and a bit of downloading off of the internet ( :oops: )....I hope we can handle waiting a whole week between episodes :wink:
miss buenos aires

Who Shot Sam? wrote:
miss buenos aires wrote:What time is it on? I don't want to have to choose between the Dead Guy du Jour and the abs end of my cardio class!
9PM Miss BA.
Huzzah! Thank you.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

So - how many watched last week's episode?

All happy happy for Nate and Brenda again I see.

Was that the receptionist from the US version of The Office who was dating Rico?
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

When did Claire become so razor-thin? She almost looks sickly.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

BlueChair wrote:When did Claire become so razor-thin? She almost looks sickly.
Coke will do that to you I suppose. I mentioned to my wife that I thought she looked very thin.

Living with good old Billy and dabbling in drugs - you just know it ain't gonna turn out well.
miss buenos aires

SPOILER ALERT

I heard that the writers had written a series of miscarriages for Brenda into the script, but then Rachel Griffiths got preggers and they had to change it all around. I'm glad, I want Brenda to get what she wants. She's my favorite character on the show, her and David.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Who Shot Sam? wrote:
BlueChair wrote:When did Claire become so razor-thin? She almost looks sickly.
Coke will do that to you I suppose. I mentioned to my wife that I thought she looked very thin.
Her weight loss really depressed me.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Jeez, Ruth is really going around the bend, isn't she?

Could do without those goofy fantasy dream sequences. Reminds me of Ally McBeal (barf).
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Who Shot Sam? wrote:Could do without those goofy fantasy dream sequences. Reminds me of Ally McBeal (barf).
Oh I loved David's dream sequence. Goo Goo Ga Joob? Had me on the floor laughing.
miss buenos aires

Did anyone noticce the rotting food/cancer trope of Monday's episode? And does anyone think that Nate and Brenda's relationship breakdown happened very quickly? And Claire's not bipolar, so what's her excuse for acting like that?
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

miss buenos aires wrote:Did anyone noticce the rotting food/cancer trope of Monday's episode? And does anyone think that Nate and Brenda's relationship breakdown happened very quickly? And Claire's not bipolar, so what's her excuse for acting like that?
Shhh. Haven't watched Monday's episode yet.
miss buenos aires

Who Shot Sam? wrote:
miss buenos aires wrote:Did anyone noticce the rotting food/cancer trope of Monday's episode? And does anyone think that Nate and Brenda's relationship breakdown happened very quickly? And Claire's not bipolar, so what's her excuse for acting like that?
Shhh. Haven't watched Monday's episode yet.
What's your excuse?!
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

miss buenos aires wrote:What's your excuse?!
Busy busy week. And I get the kids tonight (yay!), as the wife's working late. Hopefully I can settle down in front of the TV once they've gone to sleep and get my weekly dose of angst.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

shatterproof wrote:I heard it's moving back to Sunday night. Be prepared!
Good. I don't like it on Monday at all. Why these TV execs insist on moving programs around is beyond me.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Just watched last night's episode.

Wow. They're most definitely getting more intense as the season progresses, which I suppose is normal. But just, wow.

And the moment with George and Billy singing together? Pure genius.
miss buenos aires

I was thinking about it, and I bet someone major is going to die this season, maybe in the series finale. I hope it's Nate, he annoys me to no end. And then Maya could be raised by Keith and David, and maybe grow up not totally fucked up.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

miss buenos aires wrote:I was thinking about it, and I bet someone major is going to die this season, maybe in the series finale. I hope it's Nate, he annoys me to no end. And then Maya could be raised by Keith and David, and maybe grow up not totally fucked up.
I know a lot of people hate him, but I kind of like Nate. Sorry to say I have a short fuse too, so maybe that's part of it.

It's Ruth who is driving me nuts. She just sucks the life force out of everything.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Billy is going to commit suicide
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I like the character of George's daughter.