Elvis sings with Roseanne Cash at 30A Songwriters Festival, January 13, 2024

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis sings with Roseanne Cash at 30A Songwriters Festival, January 13, 2024

Post by sweetest punch »

Fans report on Facebook that Elvis participated at Roseanne Cash’s concert at 30A Songwriters Festival on Saturday.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
Eugene

Re: Elvis sings with Roseanne Cash at 30A Songwriters Festival, January 13, 2024

Post by Eugene »

From Ro's Instagram: A giddy day at @30afest. My pals @elviscostello and @jefftweedy came to hear my set, and Elvis came out to sing ‘Farewell, Angelina’ with me. I stayed to hear Jeff’s set, which was so beautiful and inspiring. A wonderful—if chilly— day, and many thanks to the devoted audience who comes out every year. ❤️❤️❤️
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis sings with Roseanne Cash at 30A Songwriters Festival, January 13, 2024

Post by sweetest punch »

https://americansongwriter.com/rosanne- ... -festival/

Rosanne Cash Joined by Elvis Costello for “Farewell, Angelina” Performance at 30A Songwriters Festival

One of the headliners at the 15th annual 30A Songwriters Festival this weekend (January 12-15) in South Walton, Florida, Rosanne Cash posted a series of photos on Instagram to showcase the experience. She first posted a photo of herself with fellow headliners Elvis Costello and Jeff Tweedy, then a few of her rehearsing and performing with husband John Leventhal.

Also in her caption, Cash shouted out Costello for joining her during her set. The two performed Joan Baez’s “Farewell, Angelina” for the gathered audience, with fans in the comment section praising the performance and the song.

“A giddy day at [30A Songwriters Festival],” Cash wrote in her caption. “My pals [Elvis Costello] and [Jeff Tweedy] came to hear my set, and Elvis came out to sing ‘Farewell, Angelina’ with me. I stayed to hear Jeff’s set, which was so beautiful and inspiring. A wonderful—if chilly—day, and many thanks to the devoted audience who comes out every year.”
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Rosanne Cash, Elvis Costello & Jeff Tweedy.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »