Elvis 'cameo' in Talladega Nights , 2006

Pretty self-explanatory
A rope leash

walking out backwards

Post by A rope leash »

...ummmm, yeah.. "spot-on"...did I say that? Hmmmm...doesn't sound like me, but...there you have it...that's my avatar and everything.

1984 Thunderbird...best-looking stock car racer ever.

Hey, real stock cars don't have the headlights PAINTED on!

nyuk.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

Hey, real stock cars don't have the headlights PAINTED on!
I never even noticed! They are really really really loud. I did notice that on my one NASCAR adventure.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

I presume this blog is a fantasy/fiction thingy-

http://yourparagonofvirture.blogspot.co ... up-my.html

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Silas4mayor blogs

Memoirs of a Struggling Actor

(extract)

i arrived on UC's campus. i picked up my cell phone to call some people. it had x's in its eyes. "fuck!" good thing Silas leaves his door open. i grabbed my ski-mask and swiftly opened his door to find Silas in a three piece suit sitting with Elvis Costello and mos def (thanks Ricky Bobby) they were discussing SB dunks when i came in. i felt at home. i sat down, ski mask on, grabbed a beer, and gave my brother a five. while they were talking i noticed a pack of cigarettes on the floor about to get in a fight with a bottle of Advil. guns were drawn, the tension was thicker than Elke the stallion (look that one up, she's got a myspace). they all of a sudden came to their senses and decided to work together and market themselves to children by disguising themselves with fruity flavors. i was shaken back in to reality when i heard mos say "...the fucking terror alert." that's when i threw in my two cents and got a chance to say "organized racism." mos and Elvis left together saying they had a meeting with a gun and sly Stallone about rocky 7. Silas thought it was bullshit but i knew the deal. "so what's good brother?" Silas said. "it's all good my dude. same old shit you know?" i replied.
johnfoyle

Re: Elvis 'cameo' in new Will Ferrell film

Post by johnfoyle »

Yes, it did , apparently, have a script-

http://actupon.net/movie-scripts/tallad ... signed-x5/

COLOR COPY of the full movie script with the signatures of: Will Ferrell as… Ricky Bobby Michael Clarke Duncan as… Lucius Washington John C. Reilly as… Cal Naughton Jr. Elvis Costello as… Himself Dale Earnhardt Jr. as… Himself