Consistently Overrated Albums

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Mr Average, you're a cunt.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

... a cunt with a wasted life.

:wink:
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

I'm not the moderator (or even all that moderate, truth be told) but that is completely unacceptable, WHAR.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Well, I'm not a moderator either, and I disagree.
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

You can feel however you like but if you continue to post any vulgar, inflammatory comment that pops into your head you will eventually get yourself into a lot of trouble. Please don't misconstrue that as being any sort of threat because it's not. You have been so incredibly lucky in the fact that none of the people you've decided to flame on this board have made an issue out of it for you because a lot of people are not so nice. Eventually, if you do not tone your schtick down, you will encounter someone as prone to this sort of thing as you are (or someone who is worse) and it will be a complete disaster for you.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I am a moderator, and there won't be calling anybody a 'cunt' on this board, wehitandrun.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Quite right, though preumably we may make reference to half Brit, half New Zealander duo Selfish Cunt whose debut album No Wicked Heart Shall Prosper is out now, featuring tracks such as Fuck The Poor. I suspect this won't become a consistently overrated album. WHAR might want to check it out, though.
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I'm not the one who started this, El Vez. Next time you feel like doing your weekly chime in, please try to keep the mumbo-jumbo away from me.
werunandhit

Post by werunandhit »

Not to mention the hoodoo-voodoo. And the wang-dang-doodle. If you want me to listen to your sad excuse for an opinion you should incorporate some mumbo-Palumbo. You sheep just keep bleating and blindly following. Think for yourselves. If I want to call someone a cunt I will. Or maybe you never heard of free speach? haha you are so pathetic.

Just remember that I don't ever start fights with people. I only elevate them to impossibully rediculous hieghts as soon as I feel like someone made fun of me. I have never said anything unjustifiable on this site. so there. Douche bag.

:?
I chew the thorn when midnight gets too long
The seed of a bastard.