drunken things we have done in the last week

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
costellopunk

Post by costellopunk »

spent three days drunk. we've taken to drinking at the beach late at night. i lost my wallet and my baseball bat in the gulf. why did i have a baseball bat? i don't know. we had a birthday party for a friend of mine and i've been told i spent the whole night hitting on her little sister. we had a drunk soccer game. my legs still hurt. it's been a long time since i was on my high school soccer team. long time. of course our game wound up with us just beating each other up. i got into a long argument with my ex-wife. not a lot of fun there. i'm still not smoking. very proud of myself. i'm glad to be back at work. i'm trying to convince my director that three day weekends are not good for me.
-it takes a long time but god dies too/but not before he sticks it to you-
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

costellopunk wrote: i'm trying to convince my director that three day weekends are not good for me.
"Well now...a man's gotta know his limitations."
-- Clint Eastwood, in Sudden Impact
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
A rope leash

Dranking

Post by A rope leash »

Well, hey folks ol' Sis is down for a little vacation. She's extremely drunk, and has been for several days. She's a rolling party. The evidence of passing out is stamped on her head. She tells me I will find Jesus, and that she'll wait for me at the pearly gates. She drug along conservative friends, not drunk. Well, I gotta go....
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

rope, i really think you need a tv show based on your life. it would be even more entertaining than the Osbournes. well, not that i can watch an entire episode of that, but of your life, i'm sure i could.

conservative friends, bah! you don't want them drunk, they're liable to start spouting off.

best wishes for a safe visit from the sis.
A rope leash

Thursdays at 8

Post by A rope leash »

I should really piss them off and write a book.

Look out, they rented a houseboat...!
double dutchess

Post by double dutchess »

Even though this is an old thread, I finally have something to share. :lol:

This past weekend I went to an Anime convention in Baltimore. We arrived Thursday night, and after a celebratory dinner at Hooters, headed back to our hotel room and proceeded to drink as much as we could. (By "we", I am refering to the twenty or so people staying in the suite, plus a few friends of those people.)

I consumed a LOT of Absolut Citron, so it's still a bit fuzzy, but this is what I recall:

My best friend, this guy we know, and I went outside for a cigarette and she proceeded to tear apart the guy that dumped me last month. Then I let it slip that he had high compliments for a particular thing that I do. :oops:

My best friend and I renewed our wedding vows in the bathroom of our hotel room. (The guy we shared the drunked cigarette with was the same guy that performed our original ceremony three years ago.) The witnesses were my sister and this guy she met at another convention, who she was hoping to hook up with that weekend.

My sister, the guy she likes, another girl who was staying with us, and myself went outside for yet another cigarette. I stumbled and fell on my ass. The guy my sister likes carried me back to our room.

At some point, I got quite ill.

I passed out on the air mattress I had been sleeping on, and awoke to find the guy my sister likes lying next to me with his arm around me. I vaguely recall him groping me, but I'd like to think he was really drunk too and it was an accident.

Once again, I passed out and then awoke later. The guy was still lying next to me. Still half asleep and very much intoxicated, I snuggled up to him. (The next day, due to photographic evidence, I was relieved to see that my sis was on his other side.) I apologized to her profusely, but she understood that I wasn't hitting on him.

The rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful. We watched anime, looked at the cosplayers, and went to a few events. I had a hangover all day Friday, and I didn't drink the rest of the weekend. Now I feel sort of letdown, since it's all over. Back to my mundane life. :(

But I'm so happy the board is back up again! :D I was a little nervous when I got an error message last night. :?
I wasn't born the sharpest thorn
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Oooh! Oooh! FINALLY, I can post something to this!!

This weekend, I went to a wedding with one of my best friends--after the reception, about 7 of us went to a strip club. One of the guys there told me he'd give me five bucks to tuck a buck with my teeth.

I made five bucks.

Sweet, sweet ethanol...
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
HungupStrungup

Post by HungupStrungup »

SoLikeCandy wrote:. . . about 7 of us went to a strip club. One of the guys there told me he'd give me five bucks to tuck a buck with my teeth.

I made five bucks.
I hope he provided the buck for you to tuck. Otherwise, your net was only $4.
"But it's a dangerous game that comedy plays
Sometimes it tells you the truth
Sometimes it delays it"
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Yes, I made a whole five dollars. The "tucking buck" was provided.

:oops:
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man