Board Couples

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

COPE: I think your last post was supposed to be directed at Mug not me....! :shock:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

It amazes me that people use wanker as a derogatory term (especially when the hand sign that goes with it suggests that they a massive penis. Also, to call someone a 'fucking wanker' is slightly contradicktory.

mug - how about cunniwankus?
signed with love and vicious kisses
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Cope-- I didn't mean to ask for terms in general, I know there are tons of those. I meant something as simple and nonsensical as 'wanking'-- you just gotta love that.

Points to you for trying, SLL. I'm gonna use that until I hear something better.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Bollocks is another good one...I guess there's somethings that only people with an American accent can say, and people with a British accent can say.

'Have a nice day' sounds sarcastic coming from a kid with a cockney accent.

There was an interview with Wayne Coyne of Flaming Lips fame in the Observer this sunday, and he said 'kin'ell' was his favourite thing about the british acent. :lol:
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

sorry JELLY BEANS.....Freudian slip... :shock:
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

COPE: You think of me and wanker in the same context? Well I guess it beats being called an old witch! :wink:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

laughingcrow wrote:Bollocks is another good one...I guess there's some things that only people with an American accent can say, and people with a British accent can say.
I used to have this English friend who had a cousin in Madrid who learned to curse in English solely from tv shows and movies. So he'd mix up the American and English curses, and tell people off by calling them "bloody motherfuckers" and things like that.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

"I met a German girl from England who was going to school in France
and we danced in Mississippi at an Alpha Kappa dance..."
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Jelly Jelly....I don't think of you as a wanker at all...a little puritanical at times, but fun enough! :wink: very nice lady you seem to be.... :)
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

COPE: I think you have me all wrong here - definition of a puritan is someone who is strict in morals and regards certain pleasures as sinful. I dont come under any of these catagories seeing as im living with my internet lover (unmarried - WHOA!!!) and firmly belive in whatever in sex rocks your world is fine by me as long as all parties consent - that includes straight and gay! :wink:

As for being a nice lady.....well lets say I do try!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Gillibeanz wrote:I dont come under any of these catagories seeing as im living with my internet lover (unmarried - WHOA!!!)
At last - we've moved back to the thread! That is, if your internet lover is one of the board or has been suggested as one of the board.

If not, carry on...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

I think Gilli's man predates any EC board.

I think Cope was trying to say that for him personally, the topic of Gilli and mastrubation have a close connection.

In Spain (and Argentina?) they say 'echar una paja' for 'to have a wank'. translates as 'to throw a straw' or something close. Don't quite get the connection, and don't think Spanish men have the average penile girth of straw. Mitsubishi called their chunky off-roader, or something like that, a 'Pajero' in most countries, but not in Spain. 'I drive a wanker' didn't sound quite right.

Of course 'wanker' is an obvious insult. Woody Allen may call it making love to a very beautiful person, but in general the stigma is you're only doing it becuase there's no-one for you to put it into. Not that I subscribe to this view, I think testicular cancer is best avoided at all costs, and private fantasies are fun, but you can see the point.
A rope leash

Reality

Post by A rope leash »

It's all in the mind, anyway...
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Otis Westinghouse wrote:Of course 'wanker' is an obvious insult. Woody Allen may call it making love to a very beautiful person...
I don't know if even Woody Allen's ego is that inflated; I believe the quote is, "Don't knock masturbation--it's sex with someone I love." I got to use that joke the other day with someone who'd never heard it, which is such an exquisite pleasure. (Not wanking, being the first person to tell an old joke to someone unfamiliar with it.)
mood swung

wanking/stew stirring

Post by mood swung »

verbal gymnastics wrote:
At last - we've moved back to the thread!
only temporarily, VG, but I'll try to fix that.

to get back to the topic at hand, so to speak, does this type of relationship fall under the "best buddies" or "happy loving couples" category?
Like me, the "g" is silent.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

This thread will self destruct in 10... 9.... 8...

:twisted:
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Wanker :wink:
signed with love and vicious kisses
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Jelly jelly....didn't mean to label you! I just remember I saw you squirm one day when lesbians were mentioned... :lol: :lol:
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

COPE: It's not for me....although more power to all lesbians elbows and any other part of their anatomy they might like powered!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Jelly....ellbow...??? that congeurs up some strange imagry! :lol:
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

verbal gymnastics wrote:
Gillibeanz wrote:I dont come under any of these catagories seeing as im living with my internet lover (unmarried - WHOA!!!)
At last - we've moved back to the thread! That is, if your internet lover is one of the board or has been suggested as one of the board.

If not, carry on...
Gilli really does have an internet lover - the kinky little seductress.

Remember when Elvis said "wanker" on Letterman? Pure poetry from the lips of a genius. Oh, and him writing about Terry Onions having a wank whilst listening to Gene Vincent? :lol:

"Conversations can also get wanky when there are too many wanks involved. This excess wankiness is signalled by an overload of the 'wankometer'. When the wankometer overloads, the conversation's subject must be changed, or all non-wanks will leave."

Okay, enough wanks already!!
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Copenhagen Fan wrote:Bamboozle....I never knew you were so hot!!
I thought I'd better get rid of that Anjelina Jolie avatar around here.

Otis said: "I drive a Pajero"... that's hilarious.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

:oops: :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

miss buenos aires wrote:
Otis Westinghouse wrote:Of course 'wanker' is an obvious insult. Woody Allen may call it making love to a very beautiful person...
I don't know if even Woody Allen's ego is that inflated; I believe the quote is, "Don't knock masturbation--it's sex with someone I love." I got to use that joke the other day with someone who'd never heard it, which is such an exquisite pleasure. (Not wanking, being the first person to tell an old joke to someone unfamiliar with it.)
There's also one where someone is criticising him of masturbation, and he responds "Hey, don't knock my hobbies!"
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

alas....back to the real subject matter of this thread....when are Fire Betty and me going to get it on.???