Sorry lost the topic

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
MegJS

Sorry lost the topic

Post by MegJS »

Well I'm back again...)) I remember some thread where Bamboo asked me if I still had the copy of When I Was Cruel in my underwear drawer but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find it(the thread:)). So now I'm here to say YES, OF COURSE! It's safe and sound there!

By the way, has anybody heard a new Sparks album, "Hello Young Lovers"?
Libraries filled up with failed ideas
There's nothing more for me there
I trust in tender ink and gentle airs
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

MegJS - If I meet EC backstage again I'll mention that to him, I think he would be pleased. Nice to see you back.
MegJS

Post by MegJS »

Oh my God, did you meet him backstage? If you wrote here about it please give me the link to the thread.
Yes, mention that to him if you see him))

And thank you for
Nice to see you back.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I would also like to add that it's nice to see you back. What with you and Plaything returning things are looking up. Now, where's Pip?

Fill us in on why you've been missing.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

verbal, who are you fooling? You just want to hear more about her underwear drawer.
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

You know me too well... :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

MegJS wrote:Oh my God, did you meet him backstage? If you wrote here about it please give me the link to the thread.
There wasn't that much to it as he moved on quickly from one person to another. I just managed to tell him I really enjoyed the show and asked him whether he had written any more 'Delivery Man' songs (he said 'yes'..) and he signed my All This Useless Beauty booklet. He even posed for a picture with me later but the person who took the picture with their camera never emailed it to me grrr. It felt a bit stalkerish and unnatural really, I could have been anyone.
MegJS

Post by MegJS »

Anyway, you're a lucky man, bamboo.
Thanks, verbal gymnastics. I've had a lot of problems with my uni...and actually even now I don't have a lot of time. You know, sometimes I think I'm just not made for studying....and even for oh - living in this world)))
verbal, who are you fooling? You just want to hear more about her underwear drawer.
Who Shot Sam, and you want to hear about the underwear itself, not the drawer.))