A Little Something I Didn't Know About Davey...

Pretty self-explanatory
Turquoise Pajamas Pt Deux

A Little Something I Didn't Know About Davey...

Post by Turquoise Pajamas Pt Deux »

During a fleeting moment of boredom I googled Davey Faragher. And during this search I discovered that he was part of a band in the mid-70's called the "Faragher Brothers." I apologize if this is a well-known fact, but I hadn't seen it discussed during a quick search through this board's archives. If it's been covered, disregard this. :wink:

What struck me most about this is that this means Davey is much older than I had thought. I had him pegged as late 30's to 40, when I guess he's really 5-10 years older than that. If anyone knows more about this early Davey endeavor (or actually remembers songs by them), please share.

Anyway, here's a link to amazon.com that has info on one of their albums. It appears that Davey might be the second from the right on the album cover?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005 ... nce&n=5174

Back to your lives now...
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

Davey's a true journeyman musician who effortlessly compliments any musician he works with. Here's his credits entry on AMG , an impressive body of work. Note his first association with Elvis, playing on Dusty Springfields version of Losing You(Just A Memory) on her 1982 album White Heat.
alexv

Post by alexv »

martin, I'm going homophonic on you and gently noting that Davey is much better off complementing his musical cohorts than complimenting them, not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:
Turquoise Pajamas Pt Deux

Post by Turquoise Pajamas Pt Deux »

alexv wrote:martin, I'm going homophonic on you and gently noting that Davey is much better off complementing his musical cohorts than complimenting them, not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:
How do you know that Davey doesn't say flattering things to his fellow musicians? :wink:
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Hmmm....what conditioner did he use.....

ImageImage