EC & The Imposters w/Allen Toussaint Bonnaroo 2006 - Videos

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Re: EC & The Imposters w/Allen Toussaint Bonnaroo 2006 - Vid

Post by sweetest punch »

docinwestchester wrote:Another good performance. This one with some swingin' horns. Both this and the Letterman 2007 DVD will be available on Demonoid in the next day or two...
thanks again, Doc!!
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
The Deliveryman

Post by The Deliveryman »

Ha, I think this is from a dvd I made from the webcast a couple of years ago -- I had to splice in the audio from another recording during the intro to Broken Promise Land because they cut out EC's political comments (and curse). I remember also having to edit in a section during the solo on Who's Gonna Help Brother where the webcast audio dropped out for a few seconds.

Chances are the Letterman webcast dvd is the one I made at the same time.
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

The Deliveryman wrote:Ha, I think this is from a dvd I made from the webcast a couple of years ago -- I had to splice in the audio from another recording during the intro to Broken Promise Land because they cut out EC's political comments (and curse). I remember also having to edit in a section during the solo on Who's Gonna Help Brother where the webcast audio dropped out for a few seconds.

"Heathen Town Production"? That you?

If so, those are 2 beautifully authored DVD's. Great job. Is it okay to share on Demonoid? Can't put webcasts on Dime.

Any more?
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

Thanks Doc!!! You are VERY generous to the EC community.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

docinwestchester wrote:
The Deliveryman wrote:Ha, I think this is from a dvd I made from the webcast a couple of years ago -- I had to splice in the audio from another recording during the intro to Broken Promise Land because they cut out EC's political comments (and curse). I remember also having to edit in a section during the solo on Who's Gonna Help Brother where the webcast audio dropped out for a few seconds.

"Heathen Town Production"? That you?

If so, those are 2 beautifully authored DVD's. Great job. Is it okay to share on Demonoid? Can't put webcasts on Dime.

Any more?

are these the two i loaned you doc??? i can not now recall who sent them to me, but they were both stellar, yes? PLEASE, if you mailed them to me, remind me one time!! i need a statistician for all my trading partners!!!!
docinwestchester

bronxapostle wrote: are these the two i loaned you doc??? i can not now recall who sent them to me, but they were both stellar, yes? PLEASE, if you mailed them to me, remind me one time!! i need a statistician for all my trading partners!!!!
Yes, those are yours. I have not mailed them back yet. I'll give them to you at our next meeting.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

no worry at all!!! i should meet you tomorrow....noon or earlier!!! we'll talk.
The imposter

Post by The imposter »

docinwestchester wrote:Another good performance. This one with some swingin' horns. Both this and the Letterman 2007 DVD will be available on Demonoid in the next day or two...
Yes Please!
docinwestchester

The imposter wrote:
Yes Please!
Thanks for reminding me. I'll upload tonight.
docinwestchester

The imposter

Post by The imposter »

Haven't figured how to leave comments on demonoid, but THANKS VERY MUCH for your continued work.
docinwestchester

The imposter wrote:Haven't figured how to leave comments on demonoid, but THANKS VERY MUCH for your continued work.
Tomorrow night - the Letterman 2007 webcast. Stay tuned.
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

docinwestchester wrote:
The imposter wrote:Haven't figured how to leave comments on demonoid, but THANKS VERY MUCH for your continued work.
Thanks. Now only if I can figure out why it takes me so long to download things from Demonoid
docinwestchester

SoulForHire wrote:
docinwestchester wrote:
Thanks. Now only if I can figure out why it takes me so long to download things from Demonoid
A 4 GB DVD takes about 6-8 hours for me to upload. So it's gonna take at least that long for you to get to 100%. Probably more if there are a lot of leechers. Definitely a lot more if you have a narrow amount of bandwidth. But with a decent internet connection, it shouldn't be much more than 10-12 hours.
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

docinwestchester wrote:
A 4 GB DVD takes about 6-8 hours for me to upload. So it's gonna take at least that long for you to get to 100%. Probably more if there are a lot of leechers. Definitely a lot more if you have a narrow amount of bandwidth. But with a decent internet connection, it shouldn't be much more than 10-12 hours.
That is the time it takes when download from Dime, TTD, or Zomb. But for some reason, Demonoid torrents take FOREVER on my computer. Can't figure out why
docinwestchester

SoulForHire wrote:
docinwestchester wrote:
That is the time it takes when download from Dime, TTD, or Zomb. But for some reason, Demonoid torrents take FOREVER on my computer. Can't figure out why
To quote a certain famous song - "I can't explain"
The imposter

Post by The imposter »

docinwestchester wrote:
SoulForHire wrote:
docinwestchester wrote:
To quote a certain famous song - "I can't explain"
That time estimate seems about right I think, but hey I wasn't counting as I'm in no hurry. I got this overnight, I'm enjoying it tonight, and I've been seeding it all day. Main thing is do your duty and upload to 100%. Think that's done now.

Thanks again.