Well EXCUSE ME! thoughts...

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
bambooneedle

Well EXCUSE ME! thoughts...

Post by bambooneedle »

Went to buy a shirt today, and the salesgirl had some nerve. She was all stuck up Eurotrash - big hips, skidding around on high heels, big tits, big cheekbones, her hair dyed bomshell blonde with streaks and sculpted to the max..., just whoring her way into my wallet in the way she swiveled over slapped that shirt over my shoulders. Then she said I needed new trousers to go with it. Only the trousers she had in mind went perfectly with that shirt. That's when I thought, "well, excuse me!". I never said a word. I walked out in disgust. As I passed her I noticed the mildest trace of dark hair down her inactive lower back and the unashamed and unconcealed dirty look on her youngish, rather brusque face.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Are you sure you didn't walk out because she rebuffed your advances? :lol:

And I bet the trousers she had in mind to go with the shirt were not exactly the cheapest pair in the store...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

She might have been coming down from ecstacy or something, still I had to laugh later on. I went to speak a few times and each time she'd butt in and leave me aborting what I was going to say... I thought, "I didn't come here to gratify your pathetic image of yourself and pay for the priviledge!" ie. Excuse me!
whar

Post by whar »

This is all crazytalk to me.
Oy with the poodles, already!