Selling my Coillection

Pretty self-explanatory
collector king

Selling my Coillection

Post by collector king »

Hello....new member here. A family situation has forced me to put all my EC stuff on the block. I'm not sure the best way to go about this, I have a huge collection of everyting released by Elvis since 1977. singles from the US, UK and all over the world. Bootslegs, radio copies (dozens), live concerts, videos, label promos...quite a bit. I'm looking to liquidate it as an entire collection as selling ti piece-meal does not interest me....there's too much stuff.

Wanted to throw this out and see what the next step is. I've been an avid collector since 1977 and have been in American radio where I got many of my unique and exclusive pieces.

Thanks for your time.

Collector King/US
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

I'm not interested personally, but if you could ballpark a price for the whole shebang then I could pass it on to some friends who own indy record stores.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Be careful of strangers is all i have to say.
signed with love and vicious kisses
littletriggers

Post by littletriggers »

Hi for me to buy the whole collection you would have to have a UK copy of BUY DJ 20 3min Radio edit . Email me on , littletriggers1961@yahoo.co.uk , Cheers Steve . I will be in NY in March 08 if your a US member/seller.