New Blood , Take Me To The Tower

Pretty self-explanatory
littletriggers

New Blood , Take Me To The Tower

Post by littletriggers »

Hi gang, thanks for invite to group, a fan for thirty years, I will be at the Tower on Saturday 07.07.07, and will probably post a few pix on my flickr site Sunday. Anyone else wandering up or down SouthBank on Saturday javascript:emoticon(':?:')
littletriggers

Joining Groups that would have you as a member ?

Post by littletriggers »

Bloody Hell 50 odd voyeurs, and no hello Steve how ya doin welcome to the group ! I knew I should of paid more attention to Groucho !
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Welcome 'littletriggers'.

Apologies but I had trouble understanding your rather abbreviated means of expression. If 'Anyone else wandering up or down SouthBank on Saturday' means would any here like to meet-up before the Tower show then yes, that would be great. The thread about the show will , probably , eventually have a suggested meet-up point.

http://www.elviscostellofans.com/phpBB2 ... 6&start=50
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

Welcome, Little Triggers. I won't see you at the Tower, but we're glad you're here.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Welcome little triggers

Sorry to see your second message. Are you worrying about the common decency when it is only a question of frequency? :wink:

Maybe we'll meet on Saturday. PM me if you are around for a beer.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
littletriggers

Bored with a sore head !

Post by littletriggers »

Well gang this is my 2nd week off work just kicking back and drinking way to much cheers Bear ! A poor fan me , I only noticed the Tower gig last Friday and having not missed a UK tour apart from another one off gig EC played in the 80s , just had to treat myself to the gig . Travelling up from Southampton, trains, bombings, and beheadings should be an interesting day !
Well VG like I said I should be on the South Bank between 1 & 2 PM, drinks , culture & good music will be the order of the day. Have been playing a few boot cdrs today and last couple of releases to start a riot in this household. Sorry wrong band soddin' Kaiser Chiefs, Glasto 87 great double boot and apparently I was there !