Elvis in Montreux Jazz Festival documentary

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis in Montreux Jazz Festival documentary

Post by sweetest punch »

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/m ... mes-to-bbc

Montreux Jazz Festival documentary comes to BBC

They All Came Out To Montreux, is the three-part documentary mini-series telling the story of the legendary Montreux Jazz Festival.

The documentary’s title – They All Came Out To Montreux – takes its name from the opening lyrics of Deep Purple’s classic track "Smoke On The Water", which was written about the band's experiences at the festival.

Directed by British filmmaker Oliver Murray, executive produced by Quincy Jones and produced by BMG and Beyond TNC in association with Montreux Media Ventures, the mini-series features over 70 performances and testimonials from: David Bowie, Ray Charles, Elvis Costello, Miles Davis, Deep Purple, Aretha Franklin, Herbie Hancock, Alicia Keys, Questlove, Quincy Jones, Prince, Keith Richards, Carlos Santana, Nina Simone, Sting, Talking Heads, Shania Twain, Van Morrison, Jack White and many others.

Quincy Jones, historical producer of the Montreux Jazz Festival said: “They All Came Out To Montreux is a wonderful testament to the story behind what I consider to be the ‘Rolls Royce of music festivals’, and how it came to be.”

Three one-hour episodes which will consecutively on BBC Four starting at 10.15pm on 16 June. All three episodes will be available immediately on BBC iPlayer.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.