Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, The Lyric, Baltimore, MD, July 9, 2023

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, The Lyric, Baltimore, MD, July 9, 2023

Post by Man out of Time »

The "We're All Going On A Summer Holiday" tour continues on July 9, 2023 at the Lyric in Baltimore.

Elvis and the Imposters with Charlie Sexton will be joined for this show by a brass section comprising:

Michael Leonhart - Trumpet
Donny McCaslin - Saxophone
Ray Mason - Trombone

According to Wikipedia, the Lyric Performing Arts Center is a music venue located close to the University of Baltimore law school. The building was modeled after the Concertgebouw concert hall in Amsterdam, and it was inaugurated on October 31, 1894, with a performance by the Boston Symphony Orchestra and Australian opera singer Nellie Melba as the featured soloist

Elvis and The Imposters played Rams Head Live in Baltimore in 2007.

Ticket prices start at $55 and go up to $285 for the best "platinum" front row seats. The "orchestra" section has largely sold out, but some seats remain there and in the balcony.

Who's going?

MOOT
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, The Lyric, Baltimore, MD, July 9, 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

Who’s going?
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, The Lyric, Baltimore, MD, July 9, 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
FAVEHOUR

Post by FAVEHOUR »

This is missing at least 3 songs

Someone Took the Words Away preceded PLU
He also did Shut Him Down
and I Do (Zula's Song)

dave
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Glad to hear these remain in the set Dave.
No PUMP? We won't miss it, but many will I guess.
Man out of Time

Post by Man out of Time »

"Come The Meantimes" and "We Are All Cowards Now" in significantly different arrangements to the original recordings...

Steve plays some of "The Liquidator" from about 4:20.
2023-07-09 Baltimore screen capture
2023-07-09 Baltimore screen capture
2023-07-09 Baltimore screen cap .png (117.83 KiB) Viewed 10041 times
MOOT