Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton, The Music Hall, Portsmouth, NH, March 6, 2023

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton, The Music Hall, Portsmouth, NH, March 6, 2023

Post by Man out of Time »

Elvis and The Imposters with Charlie Sexton play The Music Hall, Portsmouth, NH, on Monday, March 6, 2023. Less than 10 tickets remain for sale.

Elvis and The Imposters played the same venue in 2021 on the "Hello Again" tour.

The Music Hall is an 895-seat theater built in 1878. It claims to be the oldest operating theater in New Hampshire and the 14th oldest in the United States.

Who's going?

MOOT
johnfoyle

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton, The Music Hall, Portsmouth, NH, March 6, 2023

Post by johnfoyle »

Anyone?
whiteknux

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton, The Music Hall, Portsmouth, NH, March 6, 2023

Post by whiteknux »

I will be there!
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... Portsmouth

01. This Year's Girl
02. Blame It On Cain
03. Either Side Of The Same Town
04. Hetty O'Hara Confidential
05. Radio, Radio
06. I Don't Want Your Lyndon Johnson
07. When I Was Cruel No. 2
08. My Mood Swings
09. You Belong To Me
10. What If I Can't Give You Anything But Love?
11. Watching The Detectives
12. Accidents Will Happen
13. Toledo
14. Vitajex - EC on ukulele
15. Jimmie Standing In The Rain
16. Poisoned Rose
17. Blood & Hot Sauce
18. A Face In The Crowd
19. We Are All Cowards Now
Encore 1
20. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
21. Magnificent Hurt
22. Pump It Up
23. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
whiteknux

Post by whiteknux »

I added some info about set times (on a 8:15, done at 10:40) and the various included songs, ABBA riffs, etc. to setlist.fm as well for the sake of completeness.

Great show! Very talkative EC, I think he might have done 5 rounds of band intros. Def still riding the high of those Gramercy shows. I definitely don't think I've ever seen EC twice in a calendar year (and it's only March) where "Alison" wasn't played either time.

My fears regarding vocal issues have been put to bed. There was a warble here and there, but nothing distracting, and he was really in fine voice throughout the night. "Poisoned Rose" was just beautiful- getting to witness that just a few weeks after seeing him perform "Little Palaces" as the Gramercy really scratched my KoA itch.
JerseyPride78

Post by JerseyPride78 »

whiteknux wrote:"Poisoned Rose" was just beautiful- getting to witness that just a few weeks after seeing him perform "Little Palaces" as the Gramercy really scratched my KoA itch.
Nice! I would love for EC to do an Country/Americana-themed show were he exclusively plays selections from KofA, Delivery Man, Sugarcane, and National Ransom (maybe also throw in some covers from Almost Blue).