IF there is a ten day pass AND what we should do!!

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

IF there is a ten day pass AND what we should do!!

Post by bronxapostle »

I am NOTHING if not an idea man....oh and an apostle for my Lord Jesus above all else! 8) But let's talk things of this Earth right now. Years ago I was never in a financial position to make this proposal...but hear me out. IF THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A TEN DAY PASS....I am certain we are looking at a 2k charge from everyone's favorite crooks (beloved ticketmaster) for each of these purported passes. And that is probably with these assholes not even giving us the chance to acquire hard tickets in hand for these ten shows. Nonetheless...they will have to make the ludicrous internet ticket transferable, most especially due to February NYC snow happenstance possibility. So my dear friends in EC....WHAT IF 3 OR 4 OF US that do not necessarily aim to attend all 10 shows, attempt to purchase this imagined ten night pass....dare I say twice? With a potential $4000+ credit card charge??? I trust in both my Lord and my EC cohorts here that many would step to the plate and offer spare tix recalling their dear friend ba and for that I am thankful. But maybe....JUST MAYBE if this ten night pass does indeed become a reality...perhaps we can have this grand communal event of me helping you and vice versa!!! However I assert my good faith in this matter that EVERYONE must know these ASTRONOMICAL expenditures are not to be taken lightly. In other words...if my dear friends jmm or arboghast acquire 2 ten night passes for $4200 total and I want to attend February 17th and 22nd; that once all is resolved as a done deal....that I would immediately send the $420 plus a little tip to whomever has procured the tickets for our enjoyments sake!! I might sound like a loon upon your first read....but do read this again and understand first and foremost that ba is RARELY wrong!!! :D :D XOXOX
And No Coffee Table

Re: IF there is a ten day pass AND what we should do!!

Post by And No Coffee Table »

There is a 10 day pass, and it will be available to purchase next Friday.

https://concerts.livenation.com/10day-p ... 0CF3B5802B
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Thanks for that link N. I clearly do see what you mean about that specific link selling one the ten pack. However...that is all I can ascertain from this link. NO IDEA WHATSOEVER about pricing. However this appears to be par for the course with TM and their new approaches at thievery. What's it called...demand pricing? Such a shame...
jeisenstad

Post by jeisenstad »

For many past tours, the fan were directed to a webpage that you could buy tix ahead of the general public. Do you think this will be available for these shows?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I would hope there will be a presale newsletter link.

I wish I could witness these amazing shows. I can’t wait to see what happens and good luck to all of my friends trying to get tickets.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
jmm

Post by jmm »

Willing to try to work it out ba!!!!

Let’s see what we can do
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

jeisenstad wrote:For many past tours, the fan were directed to a webpage that you could buy tix ahead of the general public. Do you think this will be available for these shows?

That would be the most equitable approach for him to attempt to help the long time fans get there. And jmm...I do appreciate your reply. I think I scared myself trying to imagine a final tally for one ten pack, let alone two!! As a simple man...I would be hard pressed to think of many $4000/5000 purchases I have made. Bedroom furniture, a high end used car, my cemetery plot. Lol....I am imagining cold feet if the numbers add up to what I am estimating them to be. I might then have to add divorce lawyer to my short list. :shock: :shock: I wish us all the best of luck on Friday! See you in February.
Arbogast

Post by Arbogast »

Praying that he does the right thing and LIVE STREAMS these shows.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

DELIVERY DELAY until 24 hours before show date seems to monkey wrench or at least make much more difficult the sharing of the ten night passes. So I will bow out of today September 20 pre-sale and wish everyone the best of luck!!

https://concerts.livenation.com/10day-p ... 0CF3B5802B