Elvis on Craig Charles' Show, BBC Radio 6Music, January 14, 2022

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis on Craig Charles' Show, BBC Radio 6Music, January 14, 2022

Post by Man out of Time »

Elvis will be a guest on the Craig Charles show on BBC Radio 6Music on Friday January 14, 2022. The show is broadcast from Salford, between 13:00 and 16:00 GMT and you can listen live online or "listen again" via the BBC Sounds app.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00137kp

"Elvis Costello gets your weekend started with a bang

Craig gets your weekend started with his special guest Elvis Costello.

Elvis Costello & The Imposters' latest album 'The Boy Named If' comes out today and is described as a collection “that take us from the last days of a bewildered boyhood to that mortifying moment when you are told to stop acting like a child".

Also on the show, Julie Dawson from Galway indie band NewDad hijacks the Trunk of Punk, and Craig plays you some of the highlights from the guests he has spoken to this week."

MOOT
Hawksmoor

Re: Elvis on Craig Charles' Show, BBC Radio 6Music, January 14, 2022

Post by Hawksmoor »

Feels a slightly odd choice - haven't listened to Craig Charles' show in a long time, but I believe it's R+B/funk themed? Although maybe Craig and Elvis have previous history as friends? All the evidence so far would suggest that our man is in in the UK for a week or so, and trying to cram in as many TV/radio appearances as he can. So we've got...Crag Charles, Saturday Kitchen, Graham Norton. More radio spots will follow, surely, and you wouldn't rule out the One Show.

Thought for the Day on R4 on Friday? You wouldn't put it past him.
Psc

Post by Psc »

Craig Charles used to do a weekly Funk themed show on 6Music but he's now taken over the regular daily afternoon show from Chris Moyles, so I guess the playlist is a bit more varied..
It's not a matter of life or death. But what is, what is?
Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

Psc wrote:Craig Charles used to do a weekly Funk themed show on 6Music but he's now taken over the regular daily afternoon show from Chris Moyles, so I guess the playlist is a bit more varied..
Cool. I didn't know that. Makes me want to listen out for Elvis, bus also makes to want me listen to Craig Charles' show a bit more, thank-you...
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

To quote Ian Dury "What a Waste"...