Help! I can't recall where i bought the new 45 online

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

Help! I can't recall where i bought the new 45 online

Post by bronxapostle »

I've been searching high and low, receipts, statements etc. I CAN NOT RECALL!!! where the heck did we buy the multicolored vinyl second press about 6 weeks back? Was that the official site? Has anyone received it yet?? Please point me in the right direction. Thanks! elderly ba
fred darden

Re: Help! I can't recall where i bought the new 45 online

Post by fred darden »

Concord. Same as the l.p. I thought my single was included with album. Now shipping Nov 11th. Digital should go to your email on Oct 30th.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Thanks gents....now to only figure how to log in to my account. Do i have to attempt to purchase something before they will offer me the chance to see my account? Will my PayPal transaction be listed as CONCORD RECORDS? A pretty merch website indeed, but often tough to navigate i have found. Sorry to bother again. :x
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

There are no personal accounts.
Look for a mail from “Second City Prints” for your order confirmation.
Your order is listed as “*digi stores” in your Paypall account or your creditcard account.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
jardine

Post by jardine »

my solution was to just cancel everything. i can download the songs from youtube or elsewhere later. hell with it
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

sweetest punch wrote:There are no personal accounts.
Look for a mail from “Second City Prints” for your order confirmation.
Your order is listed as “*digi stores” in your Paypall account or your creditcard account.

well, at last, THAT HELPED! thanks sp! a search for "second city prints" at my email did bring up the August 19th order confirmation.
CAN IT BE THEY DID NOT TAKE THE MONEY YET? it states "pre-order payment received" and i am pretty certain i paid with paypal. but i don't view it at my activity there. maybe they charge when the item ships?
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

The transaction in my Paypal-account is listed as “ Digital Stores Limited”.
Is it possible you paid with your creditcard? Then you have to search in your creditcard-account.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

sweetest punch wrote:The transaction in my Paypal-account is listed as “ Digital Stores Limited”.
Is it possible you paid with your creditcard? Then you have to search in your creditcard-account.
BINGO!!! I did use another card. Surprised because i thought i used my PayPal balance from selling at Ebay. I unloaded a couple beauty LPs, mostly Bowie, Cave and Cure....setting my personal best for one lp this summer. :lol: :lol: maybe i found it difficult to select it as a payment method? Thanks for helping friends.