Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Woodinville, WA, June 9, 2023

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Woodinville, WA, June 9, 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
bronxapostle

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Woodinville, WA, June 9, 2023

Post by bronxapostle »

With Nick and Los once again this summer? I can think of worse
MOJO

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Woodinville, WA, June 9, 2023

Post by MOJO »

Cool. Hope they make it to SF Bay Area. Would be great if it is not Saratoga Winery. Greek would be cool. I’ll even take Oxbow River Stage Napa. At least there are more hotel options/campsites/wineries close by. Saratoga is on the edge of Silicon Valley hell. Not much around other than a good day hike.
Man out of Time

Post by Man out of Time »

Free draw to win one of three pairs of tickets to see this show. Promoted by radio station 88.5 FM KNKX.

https://www.knkx.org/2023-05-22/elvis-c ... -nick-lowe

Draw closes on Monday, May 29th.

Good luck!!

MOOT
WallyRando

Post by WallyRando »

I’ll be there tonight. Looks like we’ll be sitting in the rain.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
WallyRando

Post by WallyRando »

Great set. Bummed we didn’t get Nick on stage with Elvis but a lot of great songs and new variations on old classics.

Elvis savagely dismissed someone screaming for Alison early in the set. Asking if they need to get home to their mommy and if so they can play it now so they can go instead of the “fucking song we were going to play”. :lol:
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Love it. He put it last in the set but I wish he had omitted altogether just to annoy them.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

And started the next show with it. :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?