Looking for Gramercy Singles

Pretty self-explanatory
jeanlass

Looking for Gramercy Singles

Post by jeanlass »

Hi kids! I'm hoping to find a seat for the 16th and 19th... erm, possibly the 14th? Please PM with any leads/tips/enabling behavior you deem appropriate. Thanks!
Charles

Re: Looking for Gramercy Singles

Post by Charles »

jeanlass wrote:Hi kids! I'm hoping to find a seat for the 16th and 19th... erm, possibly the 14th? Please PM with any leads/tips/enabling behavior you deem appropriate. Thanks!
Spam away Jean and I’m hoping to see you there!
Charles
jeanlass

Post by jeanlass »

Aw, thank you Charles! You will definitely see me there somewhere, I’m just hoping it will be *inside* the venue, not curled up in a foetal position on the sidewalk.
vertigoman

Post by vertigoman »

If it helps - Ticketmaster just dropped a single ticket for the 2/9 show tonight. That’s sort of their typical playbook, to release a few unsold seats closer to the show date. I don’t see any face value seats for the other nights yet but I would recommend checking a couple times a day from now until the day of the show you want to see. I think there’s a reasonably good chance you can find a single that way.
jeanlass

Post by jeanlass »

Thanks, vertigoman!
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

jeanlass wrote:Thanks, vertigoman!
Vertigo has a great point Jean. And I wouldn't get too downhearted...I would bet nightly you can have success in front the theater....either at the box office or folks with spare tix. Best of luck, ba
jeanlass

Post by jeanlass »

Thanks Benny! Hoping to see you soon!
jeanlass

Post by jeanlass »

Hello again! It turns out that I need a ticket for the 17th, as well! Any leads will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Jean
vertigoman

Post by vertigoman »

Jean, I’m also looking for the 17th (and the 20th) and if I notice any face value seats popping up on Ticketmaster I’ll post here to let you know :)
jeanlass

Post by jeanlass »

Thank you, vertigo! BTW I’m *never* in this situation— I’m always the idiot trying to get rid of panic-purchase extra seats!— so I’m stressing a bit. Okay a lot. But I never expected to be able to attend any of these shows; I feel grateful to be scrambling for tickets right now. Glad to be unhappy, as the poet said!
vertigoman

Post by vertigoman »

jeanlass wrote:Thank you, vertigo! BTW I’m *never* in this situation— I’m always the idiot trying to get rid of panic-purchase extra seats!— so I’m stressing a bit. Okay a lot. But I never expected to be able to attend any of these shows; I feel grateful to be scrambling for tickets right now. Glad to be unhappy, as the poet said!
I’m in a very similar boat - I didn’t think I could attend the shows when they went onsale and didn’t even try for tickets, and now that it’s upon us there are a few nights where the stars are aligning in the right order and I can make it if I can find tickets. I’m a mix of stressed and exhilarated - I’m usually such a planner and leaving things to the last moment is not my style.

On the other hand, two of the very best shows I’ve ever seen by anyone were EC shows that were last minute plans, 20 years ago now (yikes!) - so there’s something to be said for the thrill of getting to do something that seemed impossible until the moment it happened.
Harry Lime

Post by Harry Lime »

On first glance this post looks like it belongs on a dating site. :D

Hope you have luck finding those tickets!
Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?
Newspaper Pane

Post by Newspaper Pane »

Harry Lime wrote:On first glance this post looks like it belongs on a dating site. :D

Hope you have luck finding those tickets!
"Meet hot Gramercy singles now!"
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Tour manager Chris just announced the release of 8 tix for tonight at box office. go get em
vertigoman

Post by vertigoman »

I’m updating my look list for 2/13, 2/17 and 2/20 - looking for a single ticket to any of those nights :)

Will continue Ticketmaster recon and will let everyone know if I see a drop happening.
vertigoman

Post by vertigoman »

I’m still on the hunt for tonight (2/17) and Wednesday (2/22) should anyone find themselves with extras. Thanks! :)
Goon Squad

Post by Goon Squad »

I’d happily marry any of you just to get a ticket to one of the last few shows! :lol: